It is no longer News that all mobile phone users are expected to link their NIN to their Mobile Numbers before the 30th of December. The new directive was given by the Nigerian Communication Commission with reason being that it will help reduce insecurity in the Nation.
It appeared impossible at first because of the season and the fact that Covid-19 cases are still on the rise, but with what MTN and Airtel have done; linking the NIN to phone numbers is not a problem as long as you have your National ID card or the Slip. The information is everywhere but I believe some people haven’t heard about it, so in this article, I am going to show you how to Link your NIN to your Numbers.
How to Link Your NIN to Your MTN Sim Card(s)
- Airtel Latest Free Browsing Cheat via Samsung Max VPN | 2020
- How To Share Data on Airtel NG | Procedural Explanation
- Airtel Cheapest Data Plans You Must Try This Season
- Introducing MTN Pulse Points, Transact and Accumulate Free Usable Points
1. If you have your National Identity Card, with your NIN boldly engraved, then you have no problem. Just dial *785*NIN# e.g. *785*2543******# and dial.
After some seconds, you will get a response that the NIN has been captured. If you don’t like this pattern, you can just logon to mtnonline.com/nim
How to Link your NIN to Your Airtel Sim Card(s)
It is also easy, just dial *121# and select 1 for NIN Capture. When it opens, enter your National Identification Number(NiN) in the box and dial. You can also do it faster by dialing *121*1# then enter your NIN.
Glo Nigeria has not given an update as regards the NIN issue, but you’re expected to visit 9mobile experience centers to do it if you are a 9mobile user.
That’s all! Share to your friends. Thanks.